Welcome to our zip code search site. Please follow the link below to find zip code map in your state.
The culture of the United States has a great influence in several regions around the world. The cuisine, trends in the world of fashion, the entertainment (film, television or music) and sports are widely recognized by thousands of people around the planet.
The American people are well known for two characteristics: individuality and patriotism. Unlike, for example, the peoples of Latin America, most Americans have a more reserved personality. Patriotism is seen everywhere. Flags are flown in most establishments, and people also often wear clothing that bears country symbols.
There are a variety of ethnic groups in the country and thousands of foreigners from different parts of the world. The cultural diversity is one of the main characteristics of the population living in the United States. This great diversity is due not only to the colonization in the country but also to the strong attraction that the nation has in relation to other regions. Many people migrate to the country in search of better living conditions and job opportunities .
Gastronomy is represented especially by fast foods which have become a fever in several other countries, such as Brazil. Large companies like McDonald’s and Burguer King were founded and have their headquarters in the country.
The sports are also quite representative in the American culture. The United States has large selections in various sports. In several world tournaments, the country has extremely competitive teams. Sports like baseball, football and basketball are very popular with Americans.
The American population has approximately 326,766,748 residents, according to the IBGE. A large part of the population is made up of immigrants, coming from countries in Latin America and the Asian continent in particular. According to the 2017 report prepared by the Center for Immigration Studies, the number of immigrants in the U.S. has exceeded 43 million, with Mexicans the most migrating to that country.
The state of California receives the most immigrants, given its policy aimed at these, unlike other states. Regarding Brazilians, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are approximately 1.4 million of these in the United States.
The ZIP Code or ZC is the postal code of the postal service of the United States – United States Postal Service. It’s a five-character code, introduced on 1 July 1963, which was expanded in 1983 to four digits, according to Countryaah.
Reference: Abbreviation Finder.
Or, you can view alphabetical list of smaller communities.
- U.S. Cities Starting with A
- U.S. Cities Starting with B
- U.S. Cities Starting with C
- U.S. Cities Starting with D
- U.S. Cities Starting with E
- U.S. Cities Starting with F
- U.S. Cities Starting with G
- U.S. Cities Starting with H
- U.S. Cities Starting with I
- U.S. Cities Starting with J
- U.S. Cities Starting with K
- U.S. Cities Starting with L
- U.S. Cities Starting with M
- U.S. Cities Starting with N
- U.S. Cities Starting with O
- U.S. Cities Starting with P
- U.S. Cities Starting with Q
- U.S. Cities Starting with R
- U.S. Cities Starting with S
- U.S. Cities Starting with T
- U.S. Cities Starting with U
- U.S. Cities Starting with V
- U.S. Cities Starting with W
- U.S. Cities Starting with X
- U.S. Cities Starting with Y
- U.S. Cities Starting with Z
The United States is a country of unlimited possibilities – that’s a good reason to spend a versatile vacation there. Everyone will find exactly what they are looking for here – be it a vacation in untouched nature or a city trip to one of the exciting metropolises such as New York, Los Angeles or Miami. Even sun worshipers will not miss out on a large selection of dream beaches.
The many national parks, which could hardly be more different in terms of landscape, should not be missing on your trip to the USA! The Southwest of the United States is for example one of the most visited regions and impresses with impressive desert landscapes, wonderful mountains and great beaches.
On a tour along the west coast on the famous Highways 101, one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world, you can experience many unique views. The north of the USA is known for its overwhelming mountain scenery and huge forests.
In the Midwest you will find very friendly and open-minded hosts who create a homely and cozy atmosphere where you can only feel comfortable. Endless expanses and huge cattle farms can be enjoyed to the fullest here.
Around the famous Great Lakes you will find everything a traveler’s heart desires. Large forest areas, grass plains, savannas and swamps, but also lively metropolises such as Detroit and Chicago impress both adventurers and those seeking peace.
To the north east are the New England states, which have a very special natural spectacle to offer: the famous Indian Summer. This is a unique experience, because in late autumn you can experience a particularly warm weather period, which is accompanied by an unusual play of colors with wonderfully discolored leaves.
The east coast, however, impresses with the capital region with the capital Washington DC. and other vibrant metropolises, such as the metropolis of New York, and fabulous coastlines. The southeastern United States in turn offers almost endless beaches where the water sparkles fascinatingly. The year-round Florida bathing destination is particularly well known for this. Not to forget the southern states, known as the birthplace of gospel, blues and also country music. They attract not only with wonderful music, but also with an impressive history and a variety of beautiful plantations.
In addition to the fantastic landscapes, the USA also offers various highlights culturally and historically. But also everyone who is looking for a lot of action will definitely get their money’s worth in the USA, because there are great hiking, climbing and trekking opportunities – for example in the Rocky Mountains -, the best ski resorts for varied and energetic winter sports and a variety of activities for water sports enthusiasts.
Geography and Population by Country
Countries are listed in alphabetical order. According to Countryaah, as of 2022 there is not any independent nation that begins with X.
View Posts by Continent
- Dobbin, Texas (11/9/2023) - Dobbin, Texas, is a small town with a captivating geographical landscape that offers a unique blend of natural beauty and rural charm. Located in Montgomery County, Dobbin is nestled in the heart of the Lone Star State and is surrounded… … Read More »
- Centereach, New York (11/2/2023) - Centereach, New York, is a vibrant suburban community located in Suffolk County on Long Island. Situated in the central part of the island, Centereach offers a mix of residential and commercial areas, making it an ideal place to live, work,… … Read More »
- Stoneboro, Pennsylvania (10/26/2023) - Stoneboro, Pennsylvania, is nestled in the heart of Mercer County and is known for its captivating geography. With its rolling hills, scenic lakes, and abundant natural beauty, Stoneboro offers a picturesque landscape that enchants residents and visitors alike. The town's… … Read More »
- Springville, Pennsylvania (10/19/2023) - Springville, Pennsylvania, is a charming town nestled in the heart of Susquehanna County. Known for its picturesque landscapes and tranquil atmosphere, Springville is a haven for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. The town is situated in northeastern Pennsylvania, just a… … Read More »
- Stella Niagara, New York (10/12/2023) - Stella Niagara, New York, is a small hamlet located in Niagara County, in the western part of the state. Nestled along the banks of the Niagara River, Stella Niagara is blessed with a unique and captivating geography that showcases the… … Read More »
- Soudersburg, Pennsylvania (10/5/2023) - Soudersburg, Pennsylvania, is a small unincorporated community located in Lancaster County. Situated in the heart of Amish Country, Soudersburg is known for its picturesque beauty, rich history, and unique cultural heritage. The geography of Soudersburg is characterized by rolling hills,… … Read More »
- Glenwood, Alabama (10/1/2023) - According to digopaul, Glenwood, Alabama is a small, charming town located in the southeastern part of the state. Nestled in Barbour County, Glenwood is known for its picturesque landscapes, rich history, and friendly community. The town is situated in the… … Read More »
- Geronimo, Oklahoma (9/29/2023) - According to timedictionary, Geronimo, Oklahoma is a small town located in Comanche County, in the southwestern part of the state. It is situated approximately 12 miles southwest of Lawton, the county seat. The town covers an area of about 2.1… … Read More »
- Fruithurst, Alabama (9/28/2023) - According to timedictionary, Fruithurst is a small town located in Cleburne County, Alabama. Situated in the northeastern part of the state, Fruithurst encompasses an area of approximately 4 square miles. The town is nestled in the foothills of the southern… … Read More »
- Gene Autry, Oklahoma (9/22/2023) - According to timedictionary, Gene Autry, Oklahoma is a small town located in Carter County, in the southern part of the state. Situated in the heart of the Arbuckle Mountains, the town is surrounded by stunning natural beauty and offers a… … Read More »