The yogurt cups can become very good material to build delightful characters and make handicrafts for small children or older children. Penguins, frogs, aliens: Learn how to make them at home.
Teaching our children to recycle materials that we produce at home, is not just to make a “correct garbage sorting”.
With the kids, in fact, nothing works better than the practical example and dexterity. Create with fantasy from a plastic object, a plate, paper or a yogurt Cup, helps to develop a sense of the continuity of upcycling and loop.
For more information on environmental education of children of school age and preschool, please.
These are the ideas that we have collected for you:
- yogurt cups washed and dried
- tempera or spray paint
- pieces of sack or jute
- seeds of grass or oat bran and soil
- eye stickers
- Deleted from yogurt Cup any interior and exterior impurities by washing thoroughly with SOAP and water for dishes;dried if necessary with the hair dryer;
- you put the seeds and soil in pieces of cloth, making sure that the seeds are placed on the outside because you can grow up as hair;close with string and create a round ball;
- decorated the yogurt with the tempera and let dry;Meanwhile, glue the eyes and draw the mouth on the ball sack and seeds; put the head in jar; decorated with a tie or a collar the doll.
N.B. This job must be watered 1-2 times a week to see check the plants on their heads.
Are downright adorable and pretty easy to make. Younger children may need help; adults could spray bottles and jars and let them do the rest. These characters can also be customized: for Christmas you could add the Santa hat, for Valentine’s day hearts could be added. Here’s how to make them:
- Yogurt cups or bottles of smoothie or yogurt drink
- Black spray paint for plastic
- White acrylic paint
- Black permanent marker
- Felt yellow or orange for feet and beaks
- Black felt for wings
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Newspapers for coverage of work table
- First you need to remove the labels and clean the bottles, leaving it dry.Turn it upside down on the newspaper and sprayed black paint in spray. Let dry and repeat.
- Once the yogurt containers are dry, drawn with a pen or pencil white body contouring.
- Paint the inside of the outline with white paint.With a couple of coats of paint you get a better result.
- Cut out the feet and beak from felt (or cardboard) yellow.Cut out the wings from the black felt.
- Once the paint is dry you can glue the feet and beak with glue.
- With a black marker fine tip or by dipping a brush into a bit of black paint, draw two dots for eyes.